Friday, July 10, 2015

justice delayed is justice denied

03/15/2011 1 1 SWORN COMPLAINT

07/13/2015 1 CAL: DOCKET SOUNDING
This is just a hearing to set another court date.


03/15/2011 This is the first action against Sharon Myers [formerly Sharon Kenney]

08/17/2015 This is the latest court action against Sharon Myers [formerly Sharon Kenney]
This is just a hearing to set another court date.

If this isn't justice delayed is justice denied I don't know what is. 

This is over four years since her arrest.

I have been remiss in updating this blog but I noticed there a lot of people still looking at the blog so I will try to keep it updated. I am thoroughly disgusted with the court system in this case and I wish it would just go away, this is exactly what Sharon and her lawyers and the court would like to happen. Our next door neighbor who was a witness in this case died recently this what Sharon's lawyers would like to happen to all the witnesses in this case. I hope they spend every dime she has and send her a bill for more.

No comments: